, a scrapbooker, crafter and recent Guest Designer at Epiphany Crafts. I'm 8 years old and I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm happy to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Bands today! I want to show you how to make this flower bracelet.
You will need:
- Silk or fabric flowers - We got ours from Michael's
How to Make Your Bracelet
1. Remove the flowers from the stems and remove the plastic centres. You will need 10 flowers, 2 for each Crafty Snap.
2. Take the scrapbooking paper and put it into the Crafty Bands punch. Line up your paper inside to show the image that you would like to punch out.
3. Put the Bubble Cap inside the punch and press down firmly until you hear a click. The Bubble Cap will be attached to your punched out image. Remove it from the punch.
4. Glue the Bubble Cap onto the top of the Crafty Snap.
5. Insert the back of the Crafty Snap into the inside of the bracelet. Add two of the flowers as shown here.
6. Add the Crafty Snap top onto the flower, lining up the bottom and top of the Crafty Snap. Press down to attach them. You should hear a click.
7. Repeat steps 1 to 6 for the remaining holes on the bracelet. Your finished bracelet should look something like this.
Enjoy your new flower bracelet! Thanks for having me today.